UV Gullas Medicine College
is Indian students famous medical college. UVGCM
is a top choice for Indian learners to provide them with world-class infrastructure, quality education with high-quality skilled teachers from top hospitals to provide global learners with quality education.
For a student to be eligible to apply for MBBS study at UV Gullas Medicine College, the minimum qualifying marks are 50% (physics, chemistry and biology aggregate). Students who are interested in studying MBBS in UV Gullas Medical College
should also clear NEET
examination in India.
Indian learners will also have to appear before being admitted to any medical college for NMAT tests
in the Philippines. Application processing time will take less than 1week at the UV Gullas College of Medicine
. Notice of acceptance will be given to chosen learners later. During the admission phase, all papers should be given, including certificates, mark sheets, etc.
* The student must be 18 years of age.
* Should have completed high school.
* Completely filled-out Application Form.
* The original copy of his/her National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) result.
* Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree (B.S) in Science or Arts
* Certificate of Good Moral Character from previously attended university
* His/her high school report card (form 138) duly certified or signed by their School Principal
* Original (for presentation only) and photocopy of his/her NSO-certified birth certificate.
APPLY ADMISSION 2019 in UVGCM
Indian learners seeking admission 2019 to UV Gullas Medicine College may register with UV Gullas Medical College, the Indian representative.